Logo and packing for a new high end tea brand (later on also other kinds of food products)
I am up to launch a new tea brand within high quality teas (loose leafs and tea bags) and later on also other kinds of foods.
The name of the brand are “Northe”.
It should be Exclusive and High end to an affordable price.
It will primarly be sold to companies (offices), supermarkets, restaurants etc. (B-2-B), and later on direct on a webside to end customers.
All kind of teas will get their own name - like “Morning Tea”, “Christmas Tea”, Stresless Tea”, “Be pregnant Tea” etc. - please include this in the design.
- The design should look and feel like the Scandinavia mood - Cosy (Hygge), eksklusive design, dusty colours, bring in the Nature to your life and body.
- The design should be elegant and simple (supporting the name of the brand).
- The design should include something around the Nature - simple living, procect the Nature etc.
- The design should not contain real pictures, but should be graphics.
- The design should include space for decription of ingredients (90% tea leafs, 5% apple, 5% orange - etc.)
- The design should include space for decription of the product (“good to be pregnant because of....”, “Great to be relaxed beacause of...” etc.)
- The design should include space for a barcode
What do I need?
- Design of a Logo
- Design of a box for tea bags
- The box are L:20 - W: 20 - H: 20 (cm)
- Design of a bag of tea leafs
- The bag are: L:10 - W:10 - H:20 (cm
All the above is just thougts - you guys are the real experts - surprise me, and lets see where we end :-)
All tea lovers - primarly in scandinavia
Colors, favourites and other requirements
No real pictures
I like graphic
Description by designer lagoon:
Hi there, I worked briefly on the submission and happy to work and develop a design Ideas again for further development of this project. but I need your thoughts regarding my design proposal. looking forward to your kind response. Many thanks
heidemann says :
I like the idea with the Sun - but it is to Big and dominating.
I Think that the packaging should be more graphic patterns tha Real lookin pictures.
Before you can post comments you have to to log in